Whether to buy a meat slicer or not, is a dilemma most home owners encounter. This machine cannot be categorized as a need for your kitchen. However, it is essential to make your kitchen experience breezier and easier. There are some people that can’t slice meat using their bare hands due to sprained arm, arthritis or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. In such a case, it is much more convenient to purchase a meat slicer. Finding a perfect meat slicer might prove to be quite a hastle when you have insufficient information. Meat slicer reviews can enable you determine what equipment is well suited to your particular needs.
KWS Premium Commercial 420w Electric Meat Slicer 12″ Stainless Blade, Frozen Meat/ Cheese/ Food Slicer Low Noises is made with an aluminum base. The 12″ premium stainless steel blade has a cutting thickness of about 0-0.6 inches. This semi- automatic meat slicer in silver is designed for commercial use especially in a restaurant, butcher shops, commercial kitchen, delis, farms, and even home. The machine’s body is made of aluminum thus less likely to corrode. The slicer’s blade is recommended for slicing meats. Furthermore, it can perfectly slice vegetables, cheeses and fruits.
The equipment has a weight of 60.5 pounds and a dimension of 24.8 x 20.9 x 18.5 inches. It has a waterproof cover on its on-off switch. The MS-12N 12″ motor has a rotary speed of 440 r/mi and it produces a voltage of 110V/60HZ. While slicing on the counter-top, the slicer is secured by its skid proof rubber feet. Also available is 1 additional belt and 1 additional whetstone.
1. Perfect for cutting meat with precision. The ability to dictate the size or amount of meat to be sliced is a convenience most home owners describe as priceless.
2. Uniform cuts. Some would argue that a knife will just work fine with slicing meat. However, this meat slicer creates uniform cuts that are precise. If you intend to have a barbeque event then this is definitely what you need. Evenly-sized meat is easy to cook.
3. Using this is effortless. Machines are invented in order to make life easier.
4. The blade is a sharp stainless steel.
1. Hard to clean. There has been a great deal of concern over the means of cleaning this machine. You ought to be very careful with how you handle the blades.
Customers are very impressed with this new product in the market. It is termed as a “heavy duty machine”. It creates thin slices quickly and can easily be handled by a single person. In terms of its size, there isn’t much difference with the 10″ machine. Depending on how careful you handle the blades, cleaning of this machine takes about 10 minutes. This has greatly cut on the customers’ expenditure since buying thin pre-sliced meat at the local meat store is expensive. The fact that the product is stainless makes the customer trust in its durability and reliability.
KWS premium commercial 420w electric meat slicer 12″ stainless blade, food Slicer with low noises is manufactured by KitchenWare Station. The great convenience and efficiency of this machine make it feature in top meat slicer reviews. Before settling down on a particular machine, you ought to factor in your budget, personal meat slicing needs and specific criteria. Most meat slicers are designed with a child-proof switch to guarantee safety while in use. The blade used in this equipment is very sharp. Therefore, it is a recommended to handle it with a lot of care while cleaning. http://thebestmeatslicer.com/